Sunday 10 March 2013

My first post to CU Think Tank.

This may not be the blog that revolutionises credit unions. Or even the blog that gives incredible insights into our industry. However, I hope that this blog will be one where you can follow my credit union journey and, out of that journey we can learn a few things together in order to make a difference for our members and for each other.

Right now in credit union land, I am working with a small team of incredible cu advocates on trying to launch a new product that can hopefully give small co-ops an opportunity to access lines of credit. It's an exiting time and I'm looking forward to getting more information to you about this. But for the moment, you'll just have to be happy with my deranged scribblings:




No comments:

Post a Comment